Dirty Apple Beard Balm
With premium ingredients, Topher's Dirty Apple Beard Balm will keep your beard looking and feeling it's best by moisturizing and protecting the hair. Dirty Apple is a hard scent to describe. . . best way I can think of is Apple Moonshine mixed with dark and earthy patchouli with a little bit of apple pie thrown in. I'm not sure I could class this as a fruity scent as it has several levels that change throughout the day. One moment you may smell apple, and then earthy woods and then back to mulled cider. You have to try it to understand.
This medium hold balm will also keep any rogue hairs under control.
What's inside Topher's Beard Balm:
- Shea Butter to help soften and repair dry, brittle hair.
- Cocoa Butter help reduce under beard itch.
- Grapeseed Oil to reduce dry skin and lock in moisture
- Sweet Almond Oil to reduce dry skin and dandruff and stimulate growth and ease beard itch.
- Jojoba Oil increases moisture all along the hair shaft
- Hemp Seed Oil to seal moisture into the hair follicles.
- Rice Bran Oil for UV protection, shine and thickens hair.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties and shine.
- Bees Wax to lock in all that moisture as well as offer some hold for styling.
Contains Essential Oils and/or Phthalate Free Fragrance.
Test on skin before use, may contain allergens.